Elevations are broken into five divisions; Doors & Windows, Millwork, Plumbing, People and Trees. Another feature update for ArchSymb 6 is the Millwork dialog. The original dialog has it's roots back to the original version 1.4 from 1995. The enhancements include a slide preview, modeless dialog that doesn't close for simpler insertion of multiple cabinets. and realtime dynamic size selection.
- Doors, Windows & Store Front. Each of these routines will insert the custom elevation based on the settings you provide.
- Millwork elevations include a library of 54 symbols. Included are base, upper and tall cabinets with an easy to use block insertion dialog box.
- Plumbing elevations cover Water Closets, Accessories, Fountains and Sinks. Each elevation may be inserted either front, left or right side elevation.
- A collection of Men, Women and Couples make up the People elevations. Tree elevations are broken down into their specimens.
- The height of the trees reflect the ten year stage. The trees are listed by their common name.