The AccuStudio Render Layer is a small application for AutoCAD to render one layer at a time with Accurender. This program will only work with AutoCAD 2004 to 2017 and Accurender 4 or nXt. CLICK the Attachment Link below to download the AccuStudio Render Layer.
Steps to install the VLX:
- After you download RPLYR_SETUP.EXE.
- Run the RPLYR_SETUP.EXE to install the VLX & associated files
- Load RND_PLYR.VLX to AutoCAD.
You will need to load the RND_PLYR.VLX before it will run. You can do this by Drag-n-Drop from Windows Explorer to AutoCAD (The default path location is C:\Program Files\AccuStudio Layer Player). Or add the RND_PLYR.VLX to your Startup Suite. To do this type APPLOAD at the command prompt and click on "Contents" then click "Add..." then navigate to the location of your RND_PLYR.VLX file and select it then click "Add...", click "Close" and once again click "Close"
To run the program type RND_PLYR at the command prompt. A dialog will appear.
- Add layers by draqging them from the Layer List to the Render List
- Remove layers by dragging them from the Render List to the Layer List
- Change the layer order by dragging the layer in the Render List
- Select the Render engine Accurender 4 or nXt (with nXt you will have an option to control the number of passes)
- Click the Browse burtton to select file save location
- Click the save list to save your setting with the drawing (you can edit the name in the popdown to multiple layer list)
- Click Render Layers to begin