I had a better than expected response for creating an update to ArchSymb. The good news is ArchSymb 5.5 is ready for purchase and download. This version of ArchSymb has over a dozen bug fixes and even a couple of new features.
- Support for AutoCAD 2004 to 2015
- New LineWeight & Plot Style toggle on Drawing Setup
- Fixed VPort growing List
- Fixed Schedule Bug for Windows 7/8
- Renamed Schedule Templates to align with Tags
- Update to OpenDCL v8
- Fixed Classic Pulldown menus
Upgrade fees are $95 per license. If you need multiple licenses, just select the desired number (if greater than 5, mix and match to get the number of licenses needed). CLICK HERE to purchase.